Realisation by DAKO | Modern house overlooking the Tatra mountains
The advantage of DAKO offer is its comprehensiveness. By choosing it, you provide your investment with all joinery products: windows, roller shutters, doors and garage doors. The owners of a modern property in Beskid Sądecki have also benefited from the advantages of ordering all these elements together from one manufacturer. One order – less formalities, the possibility to negotiate the price and the uniform design of all joinery elements are features that investors have paid close attention to.
- A personalised home design is all about great design possibilities that allow you to create a space perfectly suited to your own needs. The homeowners opted for a large amount of glazing to provide access to sunlight during the day. In this particular case, they have another important task – they guarantee impressive views of the Tatras massif in the distance. The investors opted for PVC joinery. The choice was for the DPQ-82 series, which is characterised by excellent thermal and acoustic insulation and very high quality workmanship. In the common areas of the house – the dining room, the living room and the kitchen – it was decided to combine fixed glazing and HST balcony or patio doors. Especially impressive are the latter, installed in the dining room, through which you can access the patio. They are up to 4.5 metres wide.
- Access to the patio from the kitchen, the homeowners' master bedroom and the living room is also provided by single and double balcony doors. In the upstairs gym, the investors also opted for a double-sash balcony window, except that it opens onto a French balcony.
- In the bathroom and the guest room, classic tilt and slide windows have been installed to ensure optimum ventilation of the rooms.
- A home office guarantees peace of mind while you work. In order to make the time spent in front of the computer and documents extremely pleasant, the owners of the house situated it in a place where the view of the Tatra Mountains is the best. To ensure that nothing obstructs the view of the mountains, fixed glazing was chosen to guarantee panoramic views.
- Windows do not have to be standard rectangular shapes. A good example of this is the one installed in the music room. The combination of fixed glazing and a tilt and slide sash creates a triangular window that adds character to the interior.
- The distinctive stainless steel handle is the first thing you notice when you enter a house. It was mounted on a panel overlay door made of aluminium – ELIGIA model. They are distinguished by their smooth structure, which is broken by transverse embossing.
- A two-car garage in the body of the house? This solution provides comfort during bad weather for both her and him. Thanks to a two-car garage door with wirelessly controlled automation, the owners of this house can enter the garage without getting out of the car. The colour of the garage panels that the owners of this property have opted for is anthracite grey.
- While choosing the window joinery, the homeowners also took advantage of the offer of DAKO window covers. They chose door mosquito nets in balcony windows and a modern solution in HST patio doors – a side pleated mosquito net. Thanks to the fact that it can be slipped off and hidden in the frame, it is completely invisible when you don't need it. And to protect your privacy, pleated blinds have been installed in the kitchen, bathroom, study, and guest room.
It was the intention of the owners of this property to choose joinery in non-uniform colours. However, the most important thing when deciding on the colour of the windows, front door and garage door was that all these elements should be consistent with one another. The investors chose white for the front door, anthracite for the garage door and a non-standard colour - dark grey alux in the windows and patio door, which in combination with grey handles emphasises the modern design of the whole.