Realization by DAKO | House in the USA with DAKO joinery
This single-family house situated near New York is build in a true American style. Irregular shape with many glazings is characteristic for this type of design and perfectly illuminates the interior. Nearly 50 glazings are used in this structure. The investors chose a local DAKO business partner as their supplier – Fox Windows company which completed the entire order.
- Temperate climate of the east coast contributes to cold winters with temperature often falling below zero. To ensure that the new house is warm and comfortable for the family, the owners chose DPQ-82 windows. They guarantee ideal thermal insulation parameters, while providing high quality workmanship with long-term and trouble-free operation.
- Pane bars added to the glazings give a unique character. This distinctive element of American homes is used with an unusual twist here – imitating railings on top and bottom of the windows.
- Impressive fixed glazings allow for perfect illumination of the living area. Their greatest benefits include more glass area and high thermal insulation parameters of the entire structure. They also contribute towards grand and modern look of the facade
- Patio area, adjacent to the building, is a great place for an evening lounge away from hustle and bustle of the city. HST patio door allows for wide and unrestricted transition between living room and garden. Sliding sashes open up the interior and connect inside and outside by creating one common area.
- Additional patio door situated in another part of the house provides easy access to the garden/ pool area. This solution also allows for easy ventilation of the house by tilting the sash.
- Balcony connected with the bedroom upstairs can be entered through HKS patio door. This tilt and turn system opens up the possibility for large glazings and due to its operation mechanism, free ventilation and wide transition outside are possible.
- The facade made of beige siding with wooden elements is complemented by brown cladding joinery chosen by the owners.