Realization by DAKO | Single-family house with aluminum DAKO joinery
Several years ago aluminum joinery was considered to be a solution only suitable for public places. Its durability and grand design possibilities made it the most frequently chosen by traders. Changes in profile construction as well as applicaton of newer thermal insulation materials and higher-quality glazing packages, all contributed towards aluminum joinery becoming a great alternative for PVC and wood also in a single-family housing construction. Benefits of aluminum joinery have been appreciated by investors, who chose DAKO’s complex offer for their home.
- DA-77 aluminum windows were installed throughout the entire house. Some characteristic features of these windows are expanded maximum sash size and unique design that corresponds with modern construction trends. Usage of high-quality materials in DA-77 windows, ensures optimal thermal and acoustic insulation. In guest rooms, kitchen, bathroom and garage the owners chose tilt-and-turn windows. This solution enables proper ventilation and easy maintenance.
- Living room is usually a space where most of the family life takes place. Residents spend most of their free time there. Entering daylight not only helps to reduce electricity bills, but also contributes to a better mood. Endorphins released during sun exposure help us relax. Three large glazings (two fixed ones and a HST patio door) in the living-dining room, allow for more sunlight to enter the space.
- Corner glazing in the upstairs guest room is created entirely from tilt-and-turn windows. This solution makes for hassle-free cleaning and maintenance.
- HST lift-slide patio door allows for an easy and unrestricted transition between balcony and bedroom. Great illumination of the closet is guaranteed by additional fixed glazing.
- Special powder coating technology helps aluminum windows with flawless imitation of wood structure. In this case investors chose a golden oak varnish.
- An interesting solution, which was created during the project stage, is glazed vestibule. Aluminum construction with large glazing protects the house from unfavorable atmospheric conditions and creates a perfectly lit interior. Black aluminum makes the entire structure look modern and cohesive with the entire house.
- Entry door is one of the most important features of every house. It showcases the house while also protecting its residents. Owners of this property benefited from DAKO’s extensive offer of aluminum entry doors. They chose DA-77 insert panel entry door in EUNIKA variation with horizontal glazing. This door construction is characterized by outstanding thermal insulation parameters and the use of modern solutions. Fingerprint reader installed in the vertical grip allows previously registered residents to open the door without a key – practical and safe solution. EUNIKA design combines classic colors (in this instance cladding in golden oak) with modern forms (slim stainless steel applications and a decorative insert in matte back).
- Joint design of joinery used throughout the property makes it look modern and exclusive. In order to make sure that all elements match, it is better to use one joinery manufacturer. The owners wanted to complement the front entry door by using a garage door in the same variation (EUNIKA). It is important to keep few things in mind when choosing garage doors in order to ensure best comfort of use. For owners of 2 cars, its better to choose double garage door so both cars can easily access. Wireless automatic control also contributes towards the convenience. Moreover, the garage should be located in a body of a building and adequately insulated. 60 mm thick garage door, chosen by the owners, guarantees phenomenal thermal insulation, thus making inside of the garage protected from heat loss during winter.
- Golden oak is also a color of flush-mounted external roller shutters. Possibility of hiding the roller shutter box under the facade surface, makes them practically invisible when opened. It is also possible to roll them down and make the room darker at any given moment. An automatic motor controlled via smartphone allows for a full wireless control. Thus features like scheduling opening/closing times or closing the roller shutters when, for example, temperature inside becomes too high, are possible.